It’s no secret that we love our smoothies so it may come as no surprise that some of our good friends are just as nutty about smoothies as we are. We usually sing and dance about the green varieties but we were rather enamoured with the chocolate and nut one that was made for us recently by the lovely Lanchana, in fact so much so that we felt it was good enough to share so if peanuts and chocolate turn your stomach you best look away now :-) otherwise, those of you that love a bit of choc n nut read on to discover this protein packed scrumptious blend.
- one generous tablespoon of Peanut Butter (the purest kind)
- approximately 200ml of Hemp Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cacao powder
- 1 ripe banana (if not using a ripe banana you may need a squeeze of local honey to sweeten things up a little).
- a sprinkling of hemp seeds for added crunch.
Blend all of the above together and enjoy!